Counseling Office » Transcripts



Mrs. Marshall: Middle College High School Main Office




Request for Transcripts or Records must be made by email [email protected]


If you left Middle College or graduated after 2008, you will need:

  • Full name used at school 
  • Date of birth 
  • The year you graduated or left school 
  • If you would like records or transcripts to be mailed, please provide me with a complete address where to send the transcripts

If you left or graduated before 2008, you can request your records at