What is a Scholarship?
- A scholarship is free money that never has to be paid back. It is usually based on a characteristic, ability, or achievement. It is intended to help students further their education.
- Most local scholarships open in the Spring. Please read additional scholarship criteria on the applications CAREFULLY to make sure you're eligible!
- MIT Think Scholars Program - 1/1/23
- Ron Brown Scholars Program - 1/9/23
- Dr. Meme Heineman Scholarship - 1/14/23
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship - 1/20/23 @ 1 pm PST
- Jet Future Business Leaders Scholarship - 1/31/23
- McDonald's HACER National Scholarship - 2/7/23
- Association of Educational Office Employees - Mailed Before 2/10/23
- COBA Scholarships - 3/10/23
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund - 3/15/23
- Institute of Transportation Engineers - 3/15/23 @ 3 pm PST
- CMAA Scholarship – 3/17/23
Scholarship Search Engines
Scholarship.com: Lots of scholarships for high school seniors
Scholarshipsandgrants.us: Large number of scholarships and grants in the United States
Scholarship Buddy - California: This site has scholarships that are only for CA students!
GoingMerry: One of the most popular new scholarship sites, includes a good list of scholarship for CA students
Scholarships360: A really good scholarship search engine
Congressional Hispanic Caucus: Very good resource that allows you to customize your list of scholarships.
Fastweb: Huge scholarship website
SmartScholar: Scholarship site that allows you to search by various characteristics
CollegeXpress: Good site with scholarship listings and other college information
https://www.scholarships4highschool.org/ Made by and for high school students!