Welcome to the Middle College High School Parent Center
We are happy to provide you with the following information and hope that it will answer some of your questions. We hope to see you in the Parent Center.
The Parent Center is a place where parents can learn about school support services and community resources available to all families at Middle College High School.
The Parent Representative is here to:
- Assist parents to communicate with teachers and school personnel
- Provide workshops that will help parents support their children’s learning at home
- Raise parents’ awareness on the importance of the social emotional well-being of children
- Provide workshops on strategies and resources for parents to support their child’s development
The following are some of the services that we provide our parents:
- Workshop for parents
- Parental Involvement
- District Policies: Parent Rights and Responsibilities
- School Site Council (SSC)
- Attendance Support
- Parent Teacher Conference
- Translation for Parents (Spanish/English)
We are always looking for parent volunteers to assist with the Parent Center. If you are interested in helping the school, please stop by the Parent Center and meet our parent/community representative. Make our center your home, come and visit and help make a difference.
If you would like more information about Middle College High School Parent Center contact:
Mrs. Ana Barbero, Parent Center Community Representative
Parent Center located in room 206
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday